Hey!
I created this blog so I can tell you and show you a little bit of my life during this adventure.
Actually, I think this experience will be really great for me and will teach me a lot of things we don't learn at University.
After a week in Reşiţa (amazing city, believe me), I can tell you I almost died because it's so cold here and people say "oh, this is not even winter!", so I think I'll really die this winter!
This week I just tried to learn how to go from the house to the office and stuff like that. I also learnt that every single time i go to the supermarket I have to use the translator because the first time at the supermarket was tragic. I thought "ok lets go to the supermarket and buy what i need, i don't need to know the language, I see the images and understand what im buying", but no! I tought I was buying milk and when I got home and opened it..... i mean, it was like not milk to drink i guess. It was not liquid, really strange yeah. And then I thought I was buying pasta and the first time I cooked it i realized it was a weird pasta, like it had eggs. So disgusting but you know: once a Coimbra's student always a Coimbra's student so I just ate it with tuna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming back